Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday November 14, 2010

Sketch Stamping 411
Sketch challenge at Stamping 411 SSC177... I turned the sketch sideways to make the stamp work. I have so much embossing powder and never seem to use it like I use to but thought this really deserved the embossing powder to give it the winter look. I really like how it came out.
Paper: old paper from paper zone, designer paper from big lots
Stamp: words not sure it's so old the name of the company is gone, PSX for the scene
Ink: white SU
Accessories: silver embossing powder, silver cording SU

7 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty colors! I've always liked that stamp! Thanks for playing this week!

Selene Kempton said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Wow!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

WOW!!! Billie you have done it again!!! Breathtaking!!

Kerin said...

I love the embossing on this beautiful winter scene! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful - love the embossing on the dark background!

Patti Chesky said...

My first stamp ever was something very similar to this. It's a gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Awesome embossing!! Love that color!!