Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday November 14, 2010

The Sweet Stop sketch
Sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop SSS82.... OK I know I have used these penguins a lot but they are so cute and there are quite a few in the set so this one is a different scene. I figured I better use them as much as possible since they are seasonal.
Paper: Tuesday morning card stock, My mind's eye and other designer scraps
Ink: broken china Ranger, black Memento
Stamp: penguin pals Taylored Expressions
Accessories: spellbinder dies, MFT snowflake dies, Viva pearl pens, glossy accents, ribbon KI, Copics

3 comments:

Korin said...

What a sweet Christmas card, Billie! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at The Sweet Stop :)!

Hugs,
Korin

Karen Motz said...

This little guy is SO FUN and FESTIVE!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!

dstandard said...

This little image is just too cute! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!