Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday November 14, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch One card TWO challenges, Waltzingmouse sketch #23...& 365 tone on tone challenge... I have thought of this card and this idea since I got this stamp but until I was surfing the blogs tonight and came across a new blog (to me) the Waltzing mouse and the challenge sketch I knew this was the one to make the card happen. I also noticed at 365 cards that they had a tone on tone so hay that works. In real it looks more tone on tone my word program that I used to fix the images upgraded and it's not as friendly as the other one I used.
Paper: crushed curry, wild wasabi SU
Ink: crushed curry SU, vintage photo, peeled paint Ranger
Stamp: year of flowers marigold PTI
Accessories: bling Pizzazz Aplenty, gold pen, Copics

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card! That flower is stunning! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Pam said...

Such an elegant card!