Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday November 28, 2010

Clean and Simple FTL118
One card two challenges...Clean and Simple FTL118 sketch...Paper Pretties theme clean and simple.... I made this simpler by not coloring in the deer just using stickles and some half pearls to dress him up. I like this card the DH says colors are weird for Christmas..OH WELL I like it and it's posted.
Paper: white, choco chip SU, designer scrap?
Ink: choco chip SU
Stamp: words Denami design, deer I am not sure I thought same company but nothing on the wood.
Accessories: lace flower I made out of a scrap of duh..lace, brad center Sassafras, 1/2 pearls Pazzazz aplenty, embossing folder, spellbinder die, stickles cinnamon, copic glitter pen, corner chomper

2 comments:

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and such a wonderful stamp and design! Hugs Chris xx

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the pearls on the deer!