Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday November 28, 2010

I{heart}2stamp
Sketch challenge at I{heart}2stamp... the pink design behind the die cut circle are snowflakes cut in half..I just saw this at Scrap Biz / Suzanne Deans. I think next time I will do it on a plain die cut vs. the decorative edge I think the effect will be better. I let the paper five the greeting.
Paper: TM card stock, My minds eye, night of navy SU, Georgia Pacific, scraps
Ink: pink cheeks, Hawaii Quick Quote powder puff,
Stamp: on ice PTI
Accessories: die PTI, spellbinder, EK snowflake, MFT snowflakes, EK flower, Viva pearl pen


3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Sweet winter card! Love those non-traditional colors and awesome job on the sketch!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Super adorable, Billie! Love the pearl pen accents!

Amy said...

Love your paper mix and the ice skate, so wintery good! Fabulous card Billie!