Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday November 7, 2010
Diva Coffee Break Design #201 One card TWO challenges.. Diva Coffee Break sketch #201.. & All That Scrap making a Christmas card with out green or red... No problem.. I seem to have made my cards both ways this year but I think mostly with out the traditional green and red. I love that so many other colors can be used and they are just as stunning...
Paper: not quite navy SU, count down to Christmas -My mind eye, white Georgia Pacific
Ink: black Memento
Stamp: lily snowflake fairy Pink Cat Studio
Accessories: glitter, embossing folder, Viva pearl pen, Copic

2 comments:

Kristin Moore said...

Pretty colors- love how you colored your image! Great textured pieces in the background too. Thanks for playing along with the Diva sketch challenge!

Tammy Fite said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!!