Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday November 7, 2010
Unscripted Sketches #80
Sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches #80... I have some angel stamps that I have had for years and with the holidays just around the corner thought I would use it on today's card. I tried to get the stars that are around the angel to standout with the glitter but using the diamond glaze just clumped it up and I couldn't scrape it off and wasn't about to throw the image away. It really does not look bad in person but it's not what I wanted and learned to find some other adhesive to apply glitter to finer places..
Paper: my minds eye -sweet dreams
Stamp: eureka stamps
Ink: black -memento
Accessories: pizzaz aplenty - flowers, ms leaf punch, spritz on flowers, glitter, copics


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love the simple elegance of it. Beautiful angel as well. So glad you joined US for another sketch challenge!

dstandard said...

What a pretty image and wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches!!

Marcy said...

This is just beautiful Billie. Thanks for playing along with US again this week!!