Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday January 15, 2011

Challenge at Paper Pretties using a different / unique folded card.... I was not sure how to do this card fold but I saw it at one time and thought I would try to figure it out best I could. The green part of the card folds up and I stamped "how old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? and then the plaid part folds down and I put a "smile" which you can see. I was really pleased how it came out. Almost and easel type card but not...
Paper: card base from Taylored Expressions monthly paper pack, DCWV papers, green from Tuesday morning
Ink: printer black, spiced marmalade, shabby shutter Ranger
Stamp: image Paper pretties, words playful impressions Inkadinkado, backgrount itty bitty SU
Accessories: embossing folders, EK punch, Copics






1 comment:

Heather said...

This is absolutely awesome! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Pretties challenge!