Friday, September 02, 2011

Saturday September 3, 2011 Unscripted Sketch challenge #122.. Please join in and play along and post your card to http://unscriptedsketches.com/ Beings I'm on the design team for Unscripted Sketches I can't play and oh I would love to have this card in a challenge. I think it turned out so cute. I'm not into Halloween living in the country and so not around the hub of the small town more on the outskirts we don't get any trick or treaters. Good money wise and I don't need the candy in the house..but sad cause I love seeing what the little and not so little kid come up with in costume. AND I have the paper being a paper lover and can never have too much I must use the darling Halloween paper so that is also why I did this theme.

Paper: Club Scrap base and orange, Recollection Halloween paper.. no ink, no stamps, Accessories: thicker foam letters. Now that is a simple card..







No comments: