Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday September 11, 2011

One card two challenges.. Top Tip Tuesday - Easel card http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/
and a tip: when making a card no matter what size see if you can make the background paper part of the design like I cut this so the bugs would show looking like they are crawling on the wall and she pulled one off and an embellishment one is in her fingers.
The other challenge is for Simon Says - using multi fold card http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ I think the easel card is consider a multi folded card.
I don't often make Halloween cards but I do have the papers and the stamps so I made a card. I used a bug that I got in a package of assorted bugs for when I had some brass little lizards on a wall in my house and I glued a bug to the wall so it looked like the lizard was going for it. At the time it was cute but that is gone. I still have the lizards they are awesome but they are on shelves vs. walls. Hay ya like the green wart on her nose?
Paper: recollection, SU lovely lilac.. Stamp: Visual image, Mostly animals, Darcies.. Accessories: bug, flower out of stash, embossing powder, American Craft brads, Viva pearl pen, Copics.







5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Absolutely creative and fun! Love that she is holding the bug for part of her "recipe." LOL...great Halloween card!
Thanks so much for sharing this and your tip with us at "Top Tip Tuesday!'
Good luck to you and happy stamping..
Lisa xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous easel card, I saw it on Top Tip Tuesday, great tip.
Pauline
x

Seafield Jo said...

HI, I saw your card at Top Tip Tuesday, what a fabulous spooky card. Fab colour choice. Jo x

Anonymous said...

ARGH!! spooky!! tehhhee great job! Fabulous card!
There are loads of ways for you to win! @ Top Tip Tuesday you can get extra entries by visiting DT and or other challengers leave them a message and tell them you saw their card at Top Tip Tuesday
Thanks for joining in the fun for our 1st Birthday challenge,
hugs Samantha

Sue from Oregon said...

oh such a cool card! Love it!