Saturday, September 01, 2012

We can do no great things;

Saturday September 1, 2012

How did August go by so fast, I can already fill the crispness in the air and fall is coming. We did not have much of a Summer in the pacific northwest but this week is looking good for temps so theres still hope for more summer. I'm still home recouping from suregery monday and have 6 weeks to recoup then another surgery so trying to rest, heal and be ready.

Welcome to another fun sketch from Unscripted Sketches #174



I am loving how this card came together. I have problems with clean and simple but hay this one worked out to be a great clean and simple card.


challenges:


make it monday -atg
emerald faeries #30 - punches/dies


paper play #35 - appreciation/thank you


craft 4 eternity #87 - less is more



recipe: su very vanilla, su temp turquoise ink, su butterfly die, foam hearts, pti words, pti border print, corner chomper, chestnut roan chalk ink






5 comments:

pinky said...

Love your CAS card, so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous CAS card, fab colours & layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandy said...

Just beautiful, Billie.
Love that pattern and sweet embellies. Fab sentiment too. A wonderful CAS card,
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love your CAS design.


I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--

Sandy said...

Me again Billie, just letting you know I chose your card as one of my POTW's for Make It Monday and have featured your card on my blog.
Sandy