Saturday, July 06, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #218 - Life is a beautiful ride

Saturday July 6, 2013
 
Welcome to a new challenge at Unscripted Sketches #218. Today we have a fun sketch that you can turn, make a scrapbook page, framed project.. Just have fun and play along and load your card over at Unscripted Sketches. 
 

 I got this cute bike die and stamp set from PTI. I have been wanting to use it, so I did. Thought this would be a great sketch to use it on. I wanted to use the large flower paper behind it because I love to ride my bike and look at the field of flowers.

challenges:
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Loves Rubberstamps #59 - anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Crafts & Me #138 - anything goes
Diva By Designs - cute
Stampin Royalty #183 - anything goes
World Art Wednesday #87 - anything goes
Make It Monday #147 - anything goes

recipe: bazzill, echo park/for the record, pti die pedal pusher, embossing powder, sequins, sampan up butterfly die, liquid pearl, brads






11 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

I saw your card on Unscripted Sketches and loved it so much I wanted to get a closer look. I love the PTI bike. You did a fabulous job with all the details...sparkle on the wheels, coloring the flowers flowing out of the basket, the brads and the handle bars and seat (not sure what you used to get the dimension on them). And I love the beautiful butterfly trail with the sequins. Such a beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing.

Haideelum said...

i loved that bike!! :D

Olivia said...

Fabulous job and love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a darling bicycle (and card), Billie. Great job and thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Monika Reeck said...

ooh Billie I love that Bike too the butterfly the DP and the arrangement on your card...AWeSOMe card..

I see your card on MIM and if you like to see my card is number 209 :) If you would like to give me some love I would be so glad :) thanks before...hugs, Monika

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love this cute bicycle card! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps and don't forget about our blog hop, http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great great card! Love the die and super sentiment!

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card love the bike and all the elements.

Hugs Julie x

Unknown said...

What a great card and sentiment Billie , how fabulous well done .
Thank you for joining us for our "THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR" challenge this week and GOOD LUCK .
Hugs Elaine

Mirella said...

Great colours and a fab card! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs,
Mirella

Georgeann Manning said...

wow! you can see how much work you have put into this gorgeous card! love it!! thanks for playing along with this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!