Friday, November 01, 2013

Catch the bug Free Friday Fat Mouse / all about me

Friday November 1, 2013
 
Free Friday at Catch the bug and today we have FAT MOUSE
He's a cute little critter and I love the cheese he's holding and it just told me that it's ALL ABOUT ME. so that is the sentiment I chose. I sometimes feel that way when I eat something I love that it's all about ME, me enjoying it, me savoring it. I know that this cheese is probably Swiss but I don't care for Swiss unless it's buried in a Rubin sandwich so I don't taste it. I love cheddar so that is what I colored it.  I do love my cheeses but I am picky.
I hope you run over to the bugaboo store and pick up this lovely free image. If it's not there right now please check back. Sometimes things just get in the way and it doesn't get posted when it should but it will be posted today for sure. After all it's free Friday.
 
challenges:
Diva by Design - use some orange
Penny's Paper-Crafty #151 - add black or bling
Stampin Royalty #200 - anything goes
Whimsy Stamps #65 - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #104 - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
Make It Monday #164 - anything goes
recipe: cb/fat mouse, bazzill, mme/meadowlark, ranger ink, tech tues words/my life, copics, liq pearls, su die, su punch, washi tape, pti ink





9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image beautifully coloured Ginny x

Unknown said...

Wonderful image. I also dislike Swiss but you have aced that cheddar. It is just so adorable and I really like the colors you have used. We all appreciate you posting this beautiful art with us. PLEASE come back.
Abundant Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

loz said...

Beautiful card and image Billie. Visiting from MIM..Loz

DesignerDiva said...

This little mouse is so cute Billie! A fab little card!
Thanks for sharing it with Diva's this week for our 'Use Orange' challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

debby4000 said...

What a great card, fab mouse image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

stefali said...

cute card! thanks for joining penny's challenge this week :) Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

stefali said...

cute card! thanks for joining penny's challenge this week :) Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

Andie's Space said...

Hi Billie,
This is so cute. Love his expression! e image & your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Stephanie said...

What an adorable little mouse! He is all about his cheese isn't he? You did a great job showcasing him! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.