Saturday, March 22, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #249 - Kind words

Saturday March 22, 2014
 
Yeah it's Saturday and I am so glad. I love my weekends. I just wish they went as slow as the week work seems to go... KWIM? 
 
 
You can do a card, scrapbook page, framed project, gift bag, just be creative and make your project and post to the above link.  Have fun
 

This is the card I made. I had a great quote from Quick quote and so used it. I did use a stamp on the flower circles but it's hard to see.

challenges:
Word art Wednesday #124 - atg
C.R.A.F.T. #251 - photo inspiration
The paper nest dolls #6 - atg
Crafts 4 eternity #168 - atg
Brown sugar #86 - atg
recipe: kraft, quick quote, scraps, circle punches, bg brad, viva pearl pen, background stamps (flower circles) corner chomper




9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous sentiment and card Ginny x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment.

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous and I love the layered flower and the beautiful wording.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

cass said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

La Papera Gialla said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Monika Reeck said...

Agree with the sentiment....Lovely color combo and I love your flower dear Billie..great touch...I hope you are doing well and see you on my Blog...big hugs...Monika

Marlene Atkinson said...

A fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win at WAW Billie. This is such a wonderful card. Blessings, Carole

michele said...

Lovely card! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x