Friday, September 26, 2014

Catch the bug Free Friday Thanksgiving Brat / Wishing you

Friday September 26, 2014
 
 
I really don't give Thanksgiving cards but I just had to make her up as I thought she was so cute. I will give this to my family though.  She was a lot of fun to color up and I had this sentiment from so long ago from Stempendous.. are they even still around?? I added some die cut leaves and an acorn.
Hope you enjoy and head over to the Bugaboo store to pick up your Free Friday image.
 

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #340 - dies & punches
Crafty girls #27 - atg
Creative moments #52 - atg / 3 layers
As you like it - favorite digi & why (this new digi from Bugaboo because it's so cute and Jodie draws some awesome digis)
The cutie pie #78 - cute w/shade of autumn


recipe: su base, calico studio dp, sentiment stampendous, pti die, te die, copics, scraps




6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes, she IS darling and you always do such a great job on coloring. I have a weakness for die cuts so I immediately fell in love with your leaves and acorn. Stampendous...yup...still around and going strong. I actually have been doing card using real stamps lately...haha

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this has been beautifully coloured and designed. Loving the fall colours. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a little time to put your feet up and relax.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

shampylou30 said...

Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

Angie said...

Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

Monika Reeck said...

the little girl is soo sweeeeet Billie and lovely DP too...and I love the fall colours here on your card...wonderfully done dear Billie..happy Monday..hugs, Monika