Monday, September 15, 2014

Paper Makeup #158 - Clean and Simple / May the Lord

Monday September 15, 2014
 
It's Monday and the middle of the month already..
 

Oh my this is one C&S card. I printed out the digi  Madelyn Fairy Silhouette and made sure it was in the lower corner and cut and folded it, added the sentiment and the ribbon /brad and called it good to go. C&S.. oh I added wink of stella to her wings. I love this card.. Do I say that to all of my cards? pretty much yeah..
I hope you play along and remember to use a digi.


Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #338 - too cute
Moving along with the times - texture
Crafty catz #246 - C&S
QKR stampede #104 - things with wings
613 Avenue create #89 - atg
Lacy sunshine #42 - something with wings
Word art Wednesday #149 - atg
Recipe: Madelyn fairy silhouette pmo, pti blessing vol 2. su ink, ribbon, bg brad, wink of stella glitter pen, copic, corner chomper






10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Just so beautiful Ginny x

Monika Reeck said...

I love the bold Image Billie and the color on the ribbon so sweeet..How are you doing...I am so busy..why.?? cause tomorrow is the first day school again for my boys after they have holiday since 1 August...its looong holiday...lovely card Billie...hugs, Monika

Cheryl First said...

Beautifully simple, Billie!

Cheryl First said...

Beautifully simple, Billie!

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Billie, so pretty.
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Unknown said...

Praying you have a happy day filled with smiles and sunshine. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

Carole Robb Bisson

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Billie! Your card is lovely and I wanted to let you know that you are featured on our FB page today as our CAS "Queen of Clean" Designer of The Day. Please hop over to www.facebook.com/avenue613 and grab your Designer Of The Day Badge.
Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create. We are always delighted when you come into the neighborhood.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog.

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely CAS card perfect for our challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Thanks for sharing with us.

Lizzy Smith said...

Oh this is a lovely CAS card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope you join us again soon. ~ Lizzy DT