Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Paper Pretties #333 - Birthday - Happy birthday

Wednesday October 22, 2014
 
 
I wanted a different kind of Birthday card.. My sister in law is into gardening. Oh my.. my brother and her have the most beautiful garden. I did not get the gardening gene my brother got it all and I am so glad because they have the most awesome property. This would make a nice birthday card for her come March. I chose to use the image Simply special
 
I have not used this burlap background stamp in like forever and I like the added touch it gave to the card. I used versa mark so it just gave a tone on look.
Its really a colorful card even if it does have the dark gray. 
 

Challenges:
Craft your passion #236 - bingo (recycle(ribbon from present) image, die cuts (image, flower, leaf)
Whoopsi daisy - show lots of embellies
OLLCB #167 - inspired by nature
Party time Tuesday #186 - atg


recipe: simply special image, su, ribbon, ss sentiment, pti die, mft die, zing embossing powder, burlap background, copics, enamel dots/hearts

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card and bow Ginny x

Cheryl First said...

Your plan to put garden to paper made this Paper Pretties card.....perfect!! lol - now go say that three times, really fast, and see if you're tongue isn't all tied up. :)

Janice said...

A gorgeous gardening themed card, love that background stamp & your colouring is fantastic. Great work, Jx

Wynn said...

This is a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us. I see you've listed it as 'use a bow' and that was our last challenge. This time it's Inspired by Nature which your card certainly fits the theme. I would hate you to miss out on the chance to be a winner as your card is so lovely. I can I suggest you just change the theme in your challenge list. Thank you and we hope to see you again in future challenges. Wynn DT x

Kim Rippere said...

I how you used the burlap stamp to create a subtle and interesting background for all the colors in the next layer. Kim, DT for Craft Your Passion

Linby said...

Thanks for entering our inspired by nature challenge with this lovely card. I haven't seen a burlap stamp before, it certainly provides a fab background for your lovely coloured topper.
Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh la la creations challenge.
Lynn x
DT

phillymam37 said...

Very nice card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

Caz said...

This is lovely...Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy, and good luck.

Caz xx WD DT

alethea said...

This is very cute! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our BINGO challenge. Hugsxx

Monika Reeck said...

the background stamp is lovely Billie and the ribbon to die for..so sweet...and nice garden scene on the main Image..sweet garden card my friend...