Sunday, December 07, 2014

Catch the bug day #2, Sketch / seasons greetings

Sunday December 7, 2014
 
Well today is day #2 of our Christmas chaos at Catch the bug and we have a Sketch for you today..
 

This is my card and I kinds of made the sketch.. 99% is right. I had this darling image of lady sitter present and I just had to use her and I had this chip board frame which I colored with an ink pad then added glue and sprinkled glitter all over it. I love the way this card came out. It in real life looks awesome.  I used a white pen and gave her a frosted hair look. Liking the touch to her festive look. Fun card and challenge.



challenges:
Loves rubber stamps #129 - atg
Paper take weekly - atg
Crafty sentiments - atg
Divas by design - feeling festive
Inspiration destination #10 - atg
C.R.A.F.T. #288 - Christmas
Sassy studio #258 - all that glitters
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Dec. extra / Christmas
Sister act #86 - atg
A gem of a challenge #134 - anything Christmas
Just us girls #170 - sparkle
Pile it on #49 - atg Christmas/holidays
The ribbon girl - atg

recipe: su, dcwv, ribbon, chip board, glitter, copics, white pen, su punch, ss greeting, goosebumps




14 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

CLEVER made Billie
you made a window for this sweet lady and use the sketch so adorable..I love your card and I love the way you combine the paper..stunning colored hair too..I will make a card using this sketch too and join at BUGABOO hope you are the fisrt person who leave me some love LOL...hugs, Monika

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow! Billie, this is an awesome interpretation of the sketch! I am loving that image as well. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Pia S said...

I love your take on the sketch, Billie! Great idea to sit the lady on that sparkly frame! Fantastic sparkly card.

Sharyn Polesel said...

Such a fun image and I love the sparkly frame she is sitting on! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Intruderlady said...

What a fab card. Love the window you added. Thanks for joining our DTBST "All that Glitter" Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. Good luck!

Kitty
SSD D

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So cute how she is sitting on the sparkly frame! That image is darling. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

PaperDaisies said...

Great take on the sketch. A stunning card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Unknown said...

this is great! I love the way you have made the image sitting inthe frame! Thank you for joining us on the CRAFT christmas challenge! Irene DT xx

Kim Kelley said...

Great layout...great card! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love her hanging out on the glittered frame! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Monika Reeck said...

youo win with this card at Loves Rubberstamp if I am not wrong remembering yaay congrats Billie..

Hazel said...

Love that sketch and your card. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

Heather said...

This is very cute!! I love what you have done with the sketch. The sitting woman is perfect for the center piece. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2; sorry I am so late in commenting!