Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Inspiration Destination #20 - happy birthday

Wednesday February 11, 2015
 
There are two sponsors and I set the blog up as separate so .. I don't know what I was thinking other than it was way past my bed time when I added my card cause I made this one at the last minute.  So you will get two postings  for Inspiration Destination #20.  
 
Inspiration Destination #20 - ALWAY ANYTHING GOES
 


 


This is my card using the image Retro selfie funny huh. Now days with cell phones and selfie taking this is just too funny and you know you've done it with one of the old time camera's before cell phones.  I know I have.  I used the film strip from Taylored Expressions and then took velum and embossed different images in each film cell. I used the camera stamp from Taylored Expressions and colored it with copics. Added some washi tape at the bottom to give some interest. The sentiment is also from Taylored Expeessions, I just cut it in half. I think it all goes well with the Kenny K retro selfie image. 
 

Challenges:
Sentimental Sunday #245 - seeing red / a little or a lot
Craft your passion #248 - atg
Incy wincy design - punches or die cuts
Loves rubberstamps #138 - show me some red
Clear it out - color red and red embellishment (red washi / camera)
Little red wagon #276 - washi tape

recipe:  Kenny k retro selfie, su card base, doodle deux paper, scraps, washi tape, te die, camera stamp, sentiment, embossing powder su, tech tues stamps, su stamp, copics




12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Billie love the image and fabulous colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Michelle said...

Hi Billie,
lovely your cards. I like the yellow you used at the pinguin. And funny that we both used a filmstrip.
xxx Michelle

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Gorgeous card Billie x

Susie Moore said...

Wow!! Your card is amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Little Red Wagon.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yes, I got my morning laugh with this. The younger generation is not going to "get it"....haha Everything is perfect on the card as well as the super coloring. A lot of work, detail and eye candy with all those elements and embossing you did. Super card!

ahlers5 said...

Love this! the embellishments are so very perfect with this. Wonderful!

Denice said...

What a great Kenny K image, and your coloring is perfect on your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

Alljazzed2create said...

Fabulous card. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy.

DT Pam

Unknown said...

What a lovely fun topical card (selfie) thanks for joinimng incy wincy really made me smile
Lynne DT x

Rachael said...

I love the vellum in the film strip - its so effective, and such a fun image. Love it! Thanks for stopping by and sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

Monika Reeck said...

It reminds me of the film at 60´s cool Image cool colored and I lovvvee the whole card concept on this post great card for a people who loves Photograph Billie...Adorable made

Dangina Martinez said...

Such a beautiful design! Love the red! Thanks for playing with Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Hugs, Dangina