Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Inspiration Destination #29 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES / Sending you a little sunshine

Wednesday April 15, 2015
 
 
 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Fresh Brewed Designs

This is a first for me using a design by Fresh Brewed and I chose to use GRACE BEACH FUN   She is having some fun on the beach. Wish I was there. I wanted to make a beach scene so found this designer paper from DCWV and I have a stamp that will stamp sand if you turn it one way and if you turned it around you get water.. I chose to use sand because she just came back from the water catching all of those crabs.. and getting her flip flops.. oh how times have changed.. growing up in my days they were thongs.. Not now days.  I like the hibiscus flowers in the corner. Gives a nice tropical feel.

I hope you head over to enter into our ATG challenge at Inspiration Destination.


Challenges:
Crafty sentiments - atg
Papertake weekly - words words words
Little red wagon #285 - travelogue (tropical place)
Pennys paper crafty #223 - one for the girls
Word art Wednesday #179 - atg

recipe: Grace beach fun/fresh brewed, su base, black scrap, dcwv dp, sand stamp?, sentiment PTI, flip flops punch EK, copics





8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a cute, fun and girly beach scene.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Carolina Girl said...

This is precious and perfect papers for the beach. I want to know about the super stamp you have that does sand on one side and ocean waves on the other? I love the sand stamp!

Heather said...

She is super cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon.

Monika Reeck said...

Loooveee this cutee Image Billie ..the DP is perfect and the sand stamp is fit great here..that flowers on the paper also so lovely..love the whole card concept...big hugs ..Monika

Karen Letchworth said...

This is far beyond adorable, Billie. You've done it again, and I am so grateful to have you share your amazing cads in our challenges. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Collette said...

Billie - this is too, too cute! I'm always up for a day at the beach! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon's Travelogue challenge this week!

Susie Moore said...

What a sweet card! I just love it.

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x