Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Inspiration Destination #39 - My advise doll

Wednesday June 24, 2015
 
Inspiration Destination #39 - always anything goes
 
 
 
Our sponsor this week it Stitchy Bear
 

I am using the image Birthday girl / 29 again... Too cute I don't know that I would want to be 29 again but I would like to be younger.. Now that I am older I would change some things in my life and saved more and be retired now vs. 18 months from now.. Oh well it is what it is. I am thankful for so much in my life.. I had a great time making this card and adding the bright colors behind her. She looks like she'd be a fun person to hang out with. 
 

Challenges:
Craft your passion #267 - atg
Incy wincy - atg
City crafters #267 - color challenge
Penny's paper crafty #233 - atg
Word art Wednesday #189 - atg
Crafty gals corner #25 - atg

recipe: stitchy bear birthday girl, sentiment is art impressions, dp?, su base, copics, bling on earing te, white gel pen




10 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

I love this card, really made me laugh especially when I read the sentiment, and she really does like she is having fun. Love how you have arranged the backing papers. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we do hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

ike said...

Excellent card - that senti made me giggle :-)
Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

Ike
DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Liz said...

What a great sentiment! Lovely fun card. xx

Unknown said...

Love it really fun card 29 great age
thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne DT

Monika Reeck said...

hi hi hi the sentiment makes me really smile
and the coloring as always beautifully made
and cute card for 92 or 29 old lady hehehe
love this too Billie

Michelle said...

A wonderful creation. Lovely colours and layout - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Lisa Mensing said...

So cute and fun! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner ATG Challenge. Hope you join tomorrow for our new challenge and blog hop.
Lisa DT
The Crafting Cave

Michelle said...

LOL....I LOVE this card! That image is awesome :)And you did a fab job on the layout.

Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again :)

Kim Kutie said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.