Friday, September 25, 2015

Ghoulies and gosties and long leggety beaties / Free Friday Catch the bug

Friday September 25, 2015
 
OK where did September go???? I cant believe we are getting to the end of the month already..
 
Any how today is Friday and so it's Free Friday and we have Chubby ghost sucker image..at Catch the bug
 
 
Here is the little chubby ghost.. I was going to cut him out but having hand issues so it's really hard using scissors. I think it would of been presented better if I had and more of the spider web would of shown. Well anyhow I like the card and the spider web is a die from Taylored Expressions along with the spiders. I cut them out of vellum and used copics to color the back of the spider and it gives a great texture look. The sentiment is from the dcwv paper pad. I colored the image with copics.
 
 


Challenges:
Use your stuff #192 - fall theme
Shopping our stash #220 - show us your smile
Addicted to stamps and more #163 - holidays
Word art Wednesday #202 - atg
Creative fingers #94 - atg
Southern girls - whimsical, cute or fun
Simply papercrafts #14 - atg

recipe: bugaboo image, dcwv dp, vellum, recollection papers, copics




8 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Billie that sure is fun! It brought a huge smile to my face. What a fantastic Halloween card. Love the cute image. Great job. Thanks for joining the fun with the Southern Girls this challenge. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

Deborah Frings said...

What a super fun Halloween card! I do like the spiderweb and the spiders! Such a cute ghost too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi hib hi
that ghost with his pillow
so so cuute
and lovely spider too
lovely dp you have in halloween colors
sweet sentiment
yaay I am happy I catch up all Billie
now wanna say Happy weekend
my best friend has tumor in her stomach
I will visit her in Hospital she has Operation already hope she will get soon well
I am sad to hear that
hugs
Monika

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - this is such a super cute card. Love that little ghostie! Thanks for joining our fall themed challenge at Use Your Stuff!

Donna said...

Fab card! Love the ghost and that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Show Us Your Smile" challenge!!

Lilian said...

So cute!!!
Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Lilian said...

(please, ignore the previous comment)
Very cute card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

MaxiBelle Studio said...

cute, fun & bright. Thanks for joining us for our 'Whimsical or Fun' challenge #120.
Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
MaxiBelle Studio