Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Inspiration Destination #52 - All the goodness of life in a cup

Wednesday September 23, 2015
 
 

 

I have this guy in my stash of Bugaboo images (I am on their design team) and I have been wanting to use him and I thought this guy called Mustache guy  and I thought he looked like the guy in Alice in wonderland so I kinda went with that for the sentiment and cut out a tea cup and put in his hand.. Any time is tea time.. He was fun to color up and use some masculine papers.
I hope you play along at Inspiration Destination
 


Challenges:
Creative fingers #93 - atg
Hiding in my craftroom #217 - freestyle
Suzy bee's bloomin #98 - atg /vintage/shabby chic
Challenge up your life #24 - color challenge
Pile it on # 87 - color combo

recipe: bugaboo /mustache guy, authentique papers, scraps, pti flower die, ms punch, su punch, lil inker die, verve sentiment and tea cup, copics, sequin




3 comments:

~ginny said...

Oh, Billie! I love this mustache guy! Good choice of images - and creative putting that tea cup in his hand! Makes a great male card!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 98 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Monika Reeck said...

Cute little man with mustache hihi cute cute I smile look the image and sweet sentiment too I never put flower for my manly card but you did it well
great made Billie
hugs
Monika