Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Merry Christmas - Inspiration Destination #52

Wednesday September 23, 2015
 
 
 
 
Our sponsor is Eureka Stamps
 
I am using two lovely fun images
 
 
This is such a fun bright card. I really went all out on color.. I love the turquoise and purple on this card. I really made Santa lively..He is Santa on Skates.. I love this card. I used some awesome ribbon that I don't use enough. I used a snowflake embossing folder and then took white ink pad and lightly went over the flakes to make them pop. I kept this card simple.
 

 Challenges:
Simply create too #94 - early holiday
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #247 - starts with P (purple)-
Sweet stampin - emboss it
Come and get it - travel/vacation (skates / winter vacation)
Craft your passion #280 - atg
Crafting from the heart #78 - atg
Papertake weekly - it will be here soon
Addicted to stamps and more #163 - holidays
Simon Wednesday - no designer paper
Word art Wednesday #202 - atg

recipe:  Santa on skates/eureka stamps, bazzill card base, embossing folder, su die, corner chomper, ss sentiment, ribbon, snowflake brad, copics, su ink, white ink.






16 comments:

Chris said...

Fab card! Great image, love the colours...Santa looks great in turquoise! Gorgeous ribbon too!Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Natalie said...

Your Santa looks like a fun character!! Very creative and colorful. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

Hazel said...

I love purple! Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 247 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

Bunny said...

Nice embossing and dies. The colors go together well. Thank you, Billie, for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Sue said...

Santa is fab! thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' 'Emboss It' this week hugs Sue J x

N-Eva said...

Colour combo and that image is super cute :-) Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I love the colors you used in the image and the background is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!!

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for playing along at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

Julie B said...

Love the colours you chose for this card.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Sammy said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Michelle said...

Hi Billie,
I think your card it fantastic. I love the colours and the embossing.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Good luck
xxx Michelle (DT)

Deborah Frings said...

Love this Santa image - he's fab and looks so chilled! Lovely colours too. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Monika Reeck said...

Billiieeee
I am really sorry so long time not doing blog hop on your blog
and now you have new commenting page yuhuuu it is a pop up
and it makes me not GONE from your post if I commenting
your post still there yippiiiee
Billie I love this image and how you colored his bart
the embossed paper is adorable and the add of that charm in white and lovely ribbon
cuute card
I must not commenting your card but you are there on ATSM and I visit you directly yayy
lovely card Billie...
Hugs and thanks for allll lovely comment you did
I will catch up soon ...but please be patient hehe
Thanks for joining HOLIDAY challenge at ATSM this time
hugs, Monika (DT Member)

Karen Dunbrook said...

how fun...giggle...

Neets B said...

What a super image and I love the turquoise and purple combo. The way you've coloured his beard is fantastic!
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant Christmas card, love your Santa and great background embossing.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby