Wednesday, September 28, 2016

It isn't what they Say about you, - Aud Sentiments #165

Thursday September 29 - October 11, 2016
 
 
I am now retired... I am so excited and so glad I don't have to go to work each day. I can be home with my hubby and 4 legged girl..
I will have more time to craft and get back into quilting and fun things that work didn't give me time to do..
 
 
It's time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments # 165..
'
The theme is Anything goes + a sentiment
 
 

This is my card and I used an image from The Greeting Farm.. I have quite a few of  their images and I love when our DT lets us use what we have/want... So I chose to use this little girl called Monday.
I found this sentiment from Club scrap and thought it fit her attitude she is displaying.
I hope you find time to play along..
The theme is ANYTHING GOES + A SENTIMENT
 

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 38 - anything goes
Fussy n fancy #173- my favorite things (banner die, image)
Crafty girls creations #26 - anything goes
Craft your passion #331 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #129 - anything goes
Artistic Inspirations #164 - anything goes
Ooh la la #124 - feminine
Digi choosday wk. 39 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #25 - anything goes
Deep ocean #138 - anything goes
The crafty addicts #25 - anything goes/use pattern paper
Word art Wednesday wk. 250-251 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #91 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Kraftin Kimmie - anything goes
Color Q #361 - colors
4 Crafty chicks #318 - anything goes







20 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

A great card, I love the sentiment. Elaine

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a great sentiment.
I hope you enjoy your retirement - I am very jealous.
Pauline
x

Joyce said...

This is adorable and wonderfully colored. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great card! Love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, love the image you used
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Eekers said...

Fab quote and I love how you've done the banners behind! Super hair colouring too! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Jacki Daniels said...

She's got attidude lol love it thanks for playing along with us at
Polkadoodles
and good luck
Jacki ♥
(Digi Choosday DT)

Patti Krauss said...

Very nice card, Billie - I love the sentiment banner. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Monika Reeck said...

she is cute
and lovely rock she has
looks like a rock and roll girl with this shoe
great used the color combo Billie
lovely DP too
beautifully made

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Fiki

Unknown said...

This is just adorable! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
Tina- 4CC DT

Beth Brovold said...

Ooohh...a girl with attitude...I love it! And that sentiment...gave me a chuckle!!! Thank you for sharing this fun and fabulous card with us at Fussy and Fancy Billie!
Take care,
Beth

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Billie! Awesome card! She's so cute and sassy and I LOVE that sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges for Wonderful Wednesday!

What I Created Next said...

great make with lovely colours. Enjoy your retirement. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge Week 39. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck with being chosen xx (DT)

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely make - thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles xx

Michelle J M said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us at Ooh La La Creations. That little image is so cute and your colours are lovely. Michelle x

cotnob said...

Hi, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Pauline
x

cotnob said...

Hi Billie, I'm back again - this time to say thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
I have candy on my blog Crafting with Cotnob if you would like to take a look.
Pauline
x