Monday, May 08, 2017

Catch the bug --Anything But a Card..

Monday May 8, 2017
 
Catch the bug ABC... Anything But a Card... day
 
 
So I don't know about you but I AM SO READY FOR SUMMER... It looks like Gus is also ready.. This is Gus -at my age  which you can find in the Bugaboo store.. I colored him with copics and used my spellbinder die just to cut the top area and corner chomper for the bottom corners. I added some glossy accents to his glasses and some yarn to finish off the tag.. oh I used my cloud template for the background.
I made a tag.. I think I may put him on a card and mail it out . I have a kindle so don't need a bookmark but know there are friends who use them. I can use some temp. tape and attach it or I can just put it inside the card.. so who ever I give it to will have two fun things from me..


 
Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #476 - anything goes
Crafty catz #369 - anything goes/opt. 5 of something
QKR stampede #242 - feminine card or anything goes
My time to craft #345 - masculine
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous tag Billie! Great coloring and I love your background clouds! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Monika Reeck said...

hiyaaa this man image from Jodie is always coooll
GUS? I forget his name
and yay so colorfull his ball his hem his sandal hehe
coool clouds too
and love this big tag Billie
will be a winner!!

karalschuknecht said...

Great tag, so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Scrappin Sue said...

So fun
Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

tilly said...

a great fun card, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly