Friday, May 12, 2017

Congratulations - Engagement or Anniversary

Friday May 12, 2017
 
OK This is the last card .. for the anniversary, wedding, engagement cards I have been making.. I think.. I need to clean my craft table off.. Let's see if that happens..
But for now this is my engagement card.  I was looking for papers and possible masculine type card. I liked the paper I used for the Anniversary card and while I was sorting through the top of my desk I saw this strip and thought it would be great for engagement.. I added black ribbon to the bottom half and a thin strip of black paper to the top half. Again Kolette Hall stamp and half pearls.. Really simple card. I hope you enjoy.
 
Challenges:
My time to craft #345 - masculine
Inkspirational #134 - photo (I went with colors
Artistic inspiration #178 - anything goes/ opt. brown/cream
Make my Monday #45 - flowers
Deep ocean #154 - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #188 - anything goes/opt. 2 or more dp.
Crafty catz #370 - anything goes /opt. mirror card
Pause Dream Enjoy #172 - cards








9 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
~Owner/DT Janis

Sian said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Nonni said...

Beautiful card, I love the layout of your card and the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

inkedx2 said...

Another great card! Love the combination of paper. So glad you played with us at Make My Monday challenges for a 4th time.

Robbie

Jac’s Playground said...

beautiful card, love the clean lines and wonderful papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is very pretty! Thanks for participating in the PDE Linky Party Challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

very beautiful DP you have Billie
and again nice sentiment
beautifully and simple card
hugs
Monika