Sunday, May 07, 2017

Congratulations - female card

Sunday May 7, 2017
 
OK so I was looking at my craft table and I had this flower left over from a Scrapbook page I was working on.. (I do test kits for a local scrapbook company.. sometimes there are left over items) I did not want to put it away and so I thought I would just make another graduation card.. This is a feminine one for sure. I used an embossing folder for the background. I then used a Simon Says stamp set for the ring and flowers. I used Stampin up ink. The ring around the flower was from the scrapbook page I didn't use. The congratulations is a Kolette Hall rubber stamp. I used some Prisma color pencils for a little color in the stamped flowers. The tag is Marianne die.
 

Challenges:
A gem of a challenge #193 - embossing (background)
Artistic inspirations #178 - anything goes/opt. brown-cream
Make my Monday #45 - May flowers
CCC digi designs #72 - use pearls
A bit more time to craft #43 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #280-281 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #476 - anything goes
Crafty catz #369 - anything goes/opt. 5 of something






6 comments:

Basslady said...

a fantastic creation!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Monika Reeck said...

oohhh this flower looks so beautiful with that pearl in blue
Billie nice stamp you have with tiny flowers
and so soft color on the Embossing paper there
lovely Congrats card my friend
hugs
Monika

tilly said...

a beautiful flower, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Christine said...

Adorable card lovely take on the Embossing chall.

Thanks for sharing @ AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine xx

Cazro said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT

Anila Dikay said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Make my monday challenge blog

Anila
GDT