Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I dont want to seem like - Aud Sentiments #180

Thursday May 18-29, 2017
 
Well it's time again for another challenge at Aud Sentiments #180  Our theme is ANYTHING GOES + SENTIMENT
 

Our sponsor for these next two weeks is IKE'S ART
 
 
This is my card using Alice Rabbit.. I had plans to go for an Alice and Wonderland looking card but after trying one time and not liking I went with this.  I used a Tim Holtz stencil and gold texture paste and did the clock background. When dried I took some Silver Nuvo paste and did the dots which is also a stencil. I then cut the card down and thought what will I do with that left side. I took some Washi tapes (there are 5) and added them. The red look too wide so I took a small strip from the cut off and added it down the center of the red. I colored the image with Copics and added some Prisma color pencils in different areas. I took a cute Dylusions sentiment and cut it apart and added it.  (my hubby said that sounds like me!! WHAT??!! ok maybe a little)  I hope you can head over to Aud Sentiments and get some inspiration from the DT.

 
Challenges:
Pile it on #130 - animals
Artistic inspirations #179 - anything goes/opt. cas
Use your stuff #264 - metallic
A bit more time to craft #44 - anything goes
Creatalicious #115 - anything goes/opt. stencils(gold texture past is stencil design)
Tuesday throw-down #343 - texture
Deep ocean #155 - our furry/feathered friends
Cards und more #185 - cards for women
Penny's paper-crafty #329 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - a bit of sparkle
Fab 'n' funky #351 - create background
Creative moments #118 - anything goes
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. Elaine

missgailly said...

Love that rabbit and how you used the metallics. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

ike said...

WoW ! What a super cool card. I really love the stenciled background and the colouring on the rabbit rocks ! Great sentiment. Thank you very much for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you All.
Hugz
IKE x

Thank you very much for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Ha ha ha, so funny, what a fun image! You put it together so nicely! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute card and I LOVE the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Penny's this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, cute use of sentiments! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Birdie said...

Well this certainly made me chuckle. What a fun image and the sentiment is perfect. Great use of texture on the background, really adds depth to the over all look. Thanks for sharing on the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.

Monika Reeck said...

yay many lovely sentiment Billie
nice BG Billie
and lovely Washi tape you have much wooohooo
love this cool card my friend
can be for manly or woman card dont you think so?

N-Eva said...

A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design.Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Fab'n'Funky challenge. Good luck . Neva

Maikreations said...

Another great card - love how you have arranged the sentiment!!! Thank you for joining our challenge over at the Cards und More blog. Happy crafting and all the best, Maike

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Keti's Projects said...

What a fun card. I love your funny sentiment. So true ;-). Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

Sollan said...

How sweet! I love your card! And I love Alice!!! Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments Challenge