Saturday, May 20, 2017

Let's PAWS a minute - Catch the bug - BINGO

Saturday May 20, 2017
 
We have a new challenge at Catch the bug.. BINGO.. I love bingos. so many choices.
 
 
This is the BINGO card..

I liked the Guy and dog Free Friday earlier this month.. I had to use again..

I chose the bottom row.. Washi Tape (along the bottom of my card) Orange (background/pants/sequins) Embossing (sentiment)  I am using the image called Guy and Dog which you can find at the Bugaboo store  I used Kuretake Gansi Paints and created the background on water color paper. I then used some Rubber seed grass stamps and added them along the bottom of the card. I used two different Washi tapes and added them under the grass. I colored the image with copics and fussy cut it out. I used foam dots behind the image. I embossed the sentiment from Tech. Tuesday with Stampin up black embossing powder. Added some orange sequins.  The black behind the card is just background piece, not a part of the card.  So lets see what you create.. I hope I inspired you. 
 
Challenges:
AAA #90 - embossing (sentiment)
Pile it on #130 - animals
Artistic inspirations #179 - anything goes/opt. cas
Use your stuff #264  - metallic
A bit more time to craft #44 - anything goes
The crafters café #173 - birthday
Creatalicious #115 - anything goes/opt. stencils
Deep ocean #155 - our furry/feathered friends
Simon Wednesday - a bit of sparkle
As you like it - fav. skin/fur color and why (copic E00-E11-R20-sometimes E31  for humas. I like the almost true white skin color it gives. (I don't feel comfortable with other skin tones. I've tried and they get too weird.. I did not put R20 on this guy but most times I do for men or women. for Animals in the brown tones I use copics E43-E44-E47 most time because my dogs are in the brownish tones. )
Creative fingers #130 - anything goes
Color crazy wk. 20 - anything goes
Crafty catz #371 - anything goes/opt. 2 or more layers
Allsorts wk. 416 - happy birthday
A gem of a challenge #194 - spring fever






18 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a fun card! Love that stamp/sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! -Lori DT

brenda said...

A super Birthday creation which just makes you smile, it's perfect for our special 8th Birthday challenge at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Jane said...

Love that hot background! Sweet image too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Janette said...

Fabulously fun card, love the image and the background is vibrant and sunny, love it Billie...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

missgailly said...

Love this bright and bold card, especially that image. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Wendy L said...

Wonderful sentiment and image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

creationsnz said...

WOW, love that punchy colour and the simple design - dramatic. So glad you joined us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

Monika Reeck said...

acch I love that orange yellow colors on your background
so vibrant
and the guy with dog so coooll
lovely grass you made too
Awesome Manly card my friend
GREAT and you CAN MAKE MANLY CARD dont tell you can not my lovely friend
hugs
Monika

Ceal said...

Fabulous card, love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

carol said...

haha super quote on card, looks great, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol

Coralynn Murray said...

Such a great card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Gale said...

Super cute card Billie. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Juls said...

Fun, loving the bright colours thank you for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy challenge xx

cass said...

Wonderful Birthday card, great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Birthdays" challenge.

Zw@@n said...

Wow, stunning card, Billie. I love that cute image and the vibrant background. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Tina said...

Love this card! Thank you for Joining us at The Crafters Cafe. hugs Tina DT x

Claire said...

Gorgeous project, love that background! Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time
Claire xx

Monika Reeck said...

You won top 3 my friend see this link yaaay for you
congrats Billie so happy for you

your coloring totally adorable and love this manly card
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/06/wk-24-anything-goes-craft-challenge.html