Tuesday, May 02, 2017

wishing you a Happy Birthday - Stampavie and More #286

Wednesday May 3, 2017
 
Welcome to another challenge at Stampavie and More #286 and our challenge is PINK
 
I can't wait to see what you come up with.. There are so many shades of pinks.. Hum..
 
 
I am not a pink person so this was a challenge but a fun challenge for me.. I have this stamp set from Simon Says that was screaming to be used and I thought this would be perfect in PINKS.. since it's a magical image and I could use what ever colors I wanted.. So PINK was perfect .. I am loving how it came out.. I do love pinks and grays together. I added some Spectrum Noir to the grays and Glossy accents to the hearts - horn - stars.. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink.  Some of the hearts I used Ranger and some I used Stampin up.. but it's hard to tell which is which.. The colors are so close.. I layered a few different pink card stocks and called this card done and magical.  I hope you head over to Stampavie and More and see what the DT did for the PINK challenge..

Challenges:
Crafty catz #368 - anything goes/opt. no dp
Scrapping 4 fun #89 - anything goes/opt. insw
Pile it on #129 - interactive or birthday card
Artistic inspirations #178 - anything goes/opt. brown-cream
A bit more time to craft #43 - anything goes
Creatalicious #114 - anything goes/opt. for girls/mothers day
City crafters #360 - you can do it - create background
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Crafting by design - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #327 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - a hint of pink
Word art Wednesday #280-281 - anything goes







9 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

ooh Unicorn and pink cloud
soo soo cutee Billie
love all the heart there
and cute Clou with that stars too
sweeet bday card for a little lady
hugs
Monika

Janette said...

Cute card, very sweet...thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a cute card. All that pink makes it even more special. So glad to have found you through Word Art Wednesday's Challenge.

Lin said...

What a happy card, Billie - love those pink clouds and the hearts! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful CAS card Billie, love the cloud background you created. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the Clouds background
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Your background is gorgeous; I love the subtle colour of the clouds. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

laurigami said...

So cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

nocne życie said...

Hi
Beautiful work, I like the choice of colors and style, and the digi is sensationa
Agnieszka DT