Thursday, May 25, 2017

Your are amazing - Happy father's day

Thursday May 25, 2017
 
OMG I love this card. I used one of my Gelli plate papers I created a long time ago. I thought this looked like a tie dyed paper.. So I took My Favorite Things shirt die and cut it out making sure I had the red part at the bottom because I wanted to stamp the sentiment across the chest of the shirt.. stamp is Simon Says.  This just makes me smile. The shirt is so colorful I just added the Simon Says Happy Father's Day and twine.. what do you think?? This would be great for that rad dad.. This card was so simple to create.
 

Challenges:
Cards und more #185 - fathers day
Penny's paper-crafty #330 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 284-285 - anything goes
The male room #61 - stash/use dies
A bit more time to craft #44 - anything goes







6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Really cooolll love this gelly plate tshirt motiv Billie...sooo cool as can be..
Any father will love this Billie..hugs
Monika

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 330 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Andreja said...

Beautiful male card you made :-))
I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

Rocky said...

Oh wow, that shirt is gorgeous. A stunning card, thank you for sharing it with us at TMR.

Michelle said...

This shirt is cool. Great fathers day card.
Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)