Sunday, May 21, 2017

you're the best - Happy Fathers day

Sunday May 21, 2017
 
I have been having so much fun in my craft room making cards. I try to make one daily.. With Father's day coming I want to get some cards made.. I am getting request from people who need them.. I am not sure I like this card though.. mainly because I don't like the coffee cup not having any grounding. I did the dots by Paper Trey Ink.. it's two stamps a ring and solid circle. I used Ranger inks. When that didn't work I tried the Jelli bean twine.. Still didn't ground the cup but better.. The coffee cup is Simon Says stamp. The sentiments are from Simon Says.. I added some clear Nuvo drops to the coffee area and few drops around card.
I colored the coffee cup and coffee with copics.
 

Challenges:
Crafting by design - you're so special
Crafty catz #371 - anything goes/opt. 2 or more layers






3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay! Gotta love a coffee card!

Monika Reeck said...

another lovely manly card
and love that dots the out line an the other dots
lovely added the twine too Billie
green so bright and happy color on this card
Great manly card again
woohoo did I commenting 18 cards from you
muchh hehehehe but I am happy to do Catch up
was no time as hubby in Scotland 2 weeks I did not have time for me to visiting friends blogs
I was busy taking care my kids and cook for them hehe and interview too for a new job
Hugs
Monika

tilly said...

a lovely card for any male, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly