Saturday, November 04, 2017

I know that my Redeemer lives - Bible journaling

Saturday November 4, 2017
 
This is another bible journaling page I did. While Vicky and Kate did their thing similar to this. I decided to draw my leaves and berries and write my scripture. I used Prisma color pencils. I used a micro pen for the letters.
Job 19:25 "But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last..
 
Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 306-307 - anything goes
Make my Monday #58 - anything but a card
A bit more time to craft #55 - anything goes
Inkspirational #147 - word - trend

6 comments:

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!! The leaves and berries are beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

EmmaT said...

Lovely, just love the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

RitaR said...

How refreshing and uplifting to see your Bible art. Your scripture and beautiful art were good medicine as I've just learned of the horrific attack on church-goers in Texas today. Thank you for the blessing!!

Sue - said...

A lovely page! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Nonni said...

Beautiful, I love all the greens and great job doing your own drawing! Looks as good as stamping, you've got talent! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Monika Reeck said...

looks so lovely Billie
love the coloring
nice sentiment too
hugs
Monika