Saturday, December 16, 2017

Bingo - Catch the bug

Saturday December 16, 2017
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Catch the bug  Today we have a BINGO challenge
 
 
This is the BINGO card to use..

 
I chose the top row.. Texture  /  No designer paper / Bugaboo image..
 I made this background using a stencil and Texture paste colored with Stampin up ink. I set it aside to dry.  This image I colored during the summer with Prisma colored pencils. I cut the image down then went around the edges with Quick Quote chalk ink. I added clouds using my cloud template.  Once the background was dry I added the image. I chose not to add a sentiment.

Challenges:
Jo's scrap shack #219 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 446 - cold frosty colors
Hiding in my craftroom #331 - use a digi
Sugar pea designs #38 - anything goes
Creatalicious #129 - anything goes

7 comments:

Tink said...

Great card! Thanks for joining the challenge at HIMCR..
DT Ellen

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, your card is gorgeous. Just love your clouds and coloring.

Christine said...

Your inked panels are a great solution to the "no DP" box on the Bingo Card. I love how you colored this cute little kitty. Thanks so much for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cute card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

brenda said...

A really lovely creation following our 'Cold and Frosty Colours' at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in. And wishing you and yours a wonderful festive season.

B x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Bille if I am not catch up all you know why
I am soo busy here with kids packing their gift too hehe
they like to get gift and mami buy much choco for them too
about this card
cuuutee
love the colors Billie
and that BG is amazing
great card again
hugs
Monika