Friday, December 22, 2017

you are the beary best! - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday December 22, 2017
 
Well it's almost Christmas time.. Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope you have a blessed day and remember what Christmas is all about..
Bugaboo has another free image and you can catch the fun projects the team made over at Catch the bug using the image
 
 
This free Friday image is Polar Bear     I fussy cute the image. This again is another recovery image I colored with pencils.  This is the background paper that I cleaned my knife on from the texture/glitter paste that was left over from the stencil backgrounds I created. The more I saw this on my table I thought this would be a fun snow looking background. I like the polar bear added to it. I wish you could see the glitter sparkle. I then took Mama Elephant sentiment and cut it into a banner. I added an EK punched heart and added Glossy Accents on top. Hope I have inspired you to create your card using left over products. Sure glad I saved this clean up.  I kinda wished he had a snow angel pose..
 
Challenges:
Sugar pea designs #38 - anything goes
Creatalicious #129 - anything goes
Use your stuff #293 - holiday stamp
Crafting from the heart #188 - anything goes
Love to scrap #104 - winter wonderland
(Pin)spirational #206 - photo insp./holiday
Word art Wednesday wk. 314-315 - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #509 - anything goes

9 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Billie
I knew I owe to catch up your blog
was so busy in the office
I start from here
ad I looveee your background
looks really like snow for this cute Bear oh its Freebie?
I must take it soon hehe
sweet and lovely coloring too Billie
hugs and jump to your other post
Monika

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is adorable. Have a Merry Christmas.

missgailly said...

Love that cute bear! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail. Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

How adorable is that bear?!Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

Creaine said...

lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Chris C said...

Such a cute card and colored image. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Such an adorable card and image! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

PaperDaisies said...

Great use of the glitter paste. Such a cute design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Lea Lawson said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy that you joined in the fun at SugarPea Design's Mix It Up challenge! ♥♥